- Power supply assessment (power lines, diesel power) and negotiation with supply authorities
- Detailed design of outdoor substations and substation extensions (up to 132kV)
- Substation audits and specifications for protection upgrades (up to 110kV)
- Eskom self-build projects and rural housing reticulation projects
- Integration of energy management systems and quality of power supply
- MV switchgear commissioning of diesel generator power stations (up to 15MW stations)
Our designs and assessments are supported by E-Tap modelling – load flow and system analysis, protection grading and arc flash studies.
Our personnel have also undertaken High Voltage (HV) transient switching studies, working together with University of the Witwatersrand.